My home button lights up when I tap it (like normal), but nothing happens. This situation is the same for the square button on the right that shows all open tabs. The only way for me to get back home is to keep hitting the "back" triangle button on the left until I'm back to the homescreen.

*ALSO*

I no longer receive notifications from any app, not even the "Storage Space Needed" notification (I checked and I currently have a safe amount of storage).

And you know how when you scroll down from the top twice, you get some settings like WiFi, Airplane Mode, Flashlight, etc.? I can only scroll down once and all I says is "No notifications"(as I said before, I receive texts, but it doesn't show up).

I really want to know whats going on please help

THANK YOU SO MUCH! in advance

(I've tried restarting)
    06-23-2016 12:06 PM
    Try doing a wipe of the cache partition? It won't destroy any stored data; sometimes it solves weird issues like this.

Instructions: https://motorola-global-portal.custh...p/30,6720,9391

How do I clear Cache Partition on my device?

This will remove any temporary files that may be causing the problem, but will not delete your files or settings.

1. With the phone powered off, press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time until the device turns on.
    2. Press the Volume Down button to highlight "Recovery mode"
    3. Press the Power button to restart into Recovery mode.
    4. You'll see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark.
    5. Holding the Power button, tap Volume Up once and then release the Power button.
    6. Use the volume buttons to scroll to "wipe cache partition" and press the Power button to select it.
    7. "Reboot system now" will be highlighted, press the Power button to select it.

Note: Clearing the cache may take up to 5-10 minutes depending on user memory.
    06-23-2016 02:14 PM
    Hello Andrew, welcome to the forums. You could try something to help diagnosis. Go to settings - users - switch to 'guest' - open the notifications shade and see if anything changed. Repeat the process and switch back to 'owner'. Any changes?
    06-23-2016 02:28 PM