*My phone is a Droid Maxx 2,

Hi all. I've been having this problem for the past few days, in which whenever I would play an album and a song would go into the next one, the Equalizer will abruptly shut off. At first, I have assumed this was a simple bug with the Equalizer app I was using (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smartandroidapps.equalizer&hl=en), hoping it would be fixed soon. However, I soon realized that I was having similar problems when I used other equalizers; I would select song, let it play, and when it went into the next one, the equalizer would shut off, only reactivating when I select the song again. This even affects the built in Audio Effects app.

I have tried everything I could think of to remedy this situation. I've tried disabling the apps, disabling Google Play, clearing the data/cache on my phone for Google Play/Equalizer Apps. I've deleted songs and albums but still no change. I've considered nuking my entire Google Play Library (of 8,000 songs), but I feel that would do nothing to remedy my situation. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Thank you!
    -M.M.
    02-27-2017 04:41 PM
    Mod note. Thread moved to the Droid Maxx 2 fórum for more visibility.
    02-27-2017 04:47 PM