Those are the two biggest questions I have now about this device.

I hope the reviews will come soon.

Posted via Android Central App
    07-25-2013 11:34 AM
    Those are the two biggest questions I have now about this device.

I hope the reviews will come soon.

Posted via Android Central App
    I had the original RAZR Maxx and loved Smart Actions. I haven't found anything like it on the new Maxx. It does have Assist, but it's very limited on it's actions. If anyone can shed some light on this issue, please let me know.
    08-23-2013 08:10 AM
    I just posted this in another thread, so I'm copying & pasting. (regarding the camera....)

I have a few pictures in my mini-review thread. I'm extremely pleased with the camera. I'm not sure if the MAXX has different post-processing than the Moto X, but the camera seems to blow away the pictures I've seen in Moto X reviews. I'm very satisfied.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/mot...-thoughts.html
    08-23-2013 08:35 AM
    Smart Actions isn't compatible which I find odd considering Motorola had such a wonderful idea there. Assist works for what I used it for (Sleep with VIP Callers) so I'm okay.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4
    08-23-2013 08:53 AM
    I just posted this in another thread, so I'm copying & pasting. (regarding the camera....)

I have a few pictures in my mini-review thread. I'm extremely pleased with the camera. I'm not sure if the MAXX has different post-processing than the Moto X, but the camera seems to blow away the pictures I've seen in Moto X reviews. I'm very satisfied.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/mot...-thoughts.html
    I think with regard to the photo quality its gonna come down to personal preference. I have pics on my computer from when i had my 4s and iphone 5, GS3 and GS4 and now the Maxx. If you open them side by side i'd say iphone 5 is the best but if you just take some pitchers and look at them I like all of them for being pitchers from a phone. I wouldn't call the pics from this phone bad at all. Reviewers seem to be doing pics compared to other phones and lap counts and all of that. I take a picture and if its clear sharp and good color i'm happy. this phone should have gotten more press, the build, battery and speed of the phone is unmatched by anything people are calling "high end"
    08-23-2013 08:57 AM
    ...I take a pitcher and if its clear sharp and good color i'm happy....
    Me too

Sent from my small screen iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    08-23-2013 10:11 AM
    I take a pitcher and if its clear sharp and good color i'm happy.
    picture
    08-23-2013 11:52 AM