When will the reviews come out?

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I'm just wondering when the blogs like Android Central will get their hands on these new Droids to review. Anyone have any idea when this might happen?

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I'm sure as the launch date gets closer the blogs will get review units. I just thought it would happen sooner after the announcement. After this afternoon when the Moto-X is offically intorduced they may release review units since all of these new Moto phones are so closely related. I hope....

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Still a valid question. I've scrounged up a couple early reviews done in late July, but nothing recent. Wonder what's the delay especially since pre-orders are being accepted and a launch date is only 10 days away!

mozzarella72

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Still a valid question. I've scrounged up a couple early reviews done in late July, but nothing recent. Wonder what's the delay especially since pre-orders are being accepted and a launch date is only 10 days away!

where did you see reviews from before? I can't find any

mistermojorizin

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
they were just the hands on reviews from the press event motorola held on july 23. also tons of videos of the phone from that event. there haven't been any indepth reviews commenting on color accuracy of the screen, for example, and the quality of the camera.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
they were just the hands on reviews from the press event motorola held on july 23. also tons of videos of the phone from that event. there haven't been any indepth reviews commenting on color accuracy of the screen, for example, and the quality of the camera.

Yes. If you Google Droid Maxx that's all you get so far - all the rest are for the Droid Razr Maxx, even if you Google with quotes on the "Droid Maxx". Frustrating. Thank goodness there have been a few "pre-order now" ads on TV for the DM. Otherwise, I'd begin to think it's a fantasy phone.

mistermojorizin

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Yes. If you Google Droid Maxx that's all you get so far - all the rest are for the Droid Razr Maxx, even if you Google with quotes on the "Droid Maxx". Frustrating. Thank goodness there have been a few "pre-order now" ads on TV for the DM. Otherwise, I'd begin to think it's a fantasy phone.

yep. i prefer the following search string though:

droid maxx -razr

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Expect Android Central's review to be released later than everyone elses. I like their approach. For the most part, they try to not get the review out for the sake of being first.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois