Who's pre-ordered and what phone are you coming from?

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
My dads upgrade date is the 17th so I'll order then. I'm not losing my unlimited data.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

Michael Reshetar

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
When I first got the note I thought the size wouldnt be an issue, but over time its wearing on me a bit. Really hard to use it one handed. Plus I didnt use the pen nearly as much I thought I would. Kind of tired of touchwiz too to be honest.

Posted via Android Central App

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
When I first got the note I thought the size wouldnt be an issue, but over time its wearing on me a bit. Really hard to use it one handed. Plus I didnt use the pen nearly as much I thought I would. Kind of tired of touchwiz too to be honest.

The only thing I use the S-Pen for is when I have a funny conversation with a friend and want to screen capture it. I don't want to leave the number visible for the world to see (in my case other friends) so I black out the number with the S-Pen.

psychoD33x

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I haven't preordered yet, but I'm planning on picking it up. I'm probably going to get stuck paying full price so I'm waiting to see if Best Buy is going to sell it at launch. All my points will greatly offset the cost if they do. I'm coming from a Bionic.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Pre-ordered from Vz; coming from iPhone 5 but not totally retiring it.

Have gone through 3 BlackBerries (Curve, Tour, Bold), Storms 1 & 2, Droid X, iPhone 4, Bionic, iPhone 5 ... Keeping up with both OS development on both platforms.

Last edited:

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

I use the flygrip which makes it easier to use one handed.

On my s3,my eyes hurt after extended usage. Not a problem on my note 2. That for me was worth it. The maxx is a little bigger than my s3,but still way smaller then my note 2.

If they offered a note 2 size screen and removable media(or at least a 64gb variant) , i would strongly consider it

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

jimmyt

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Maxx - I have to wait until next week to order according to our rep - our corporate account gives us 30 days to try it, so there is not much to lose.. coming from a gnex

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Confirmation that the Maxx is the right choice...on another thread in the X section, ATT has exclusive on the cool X thru Nov. Can't wait that long...

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking the other Moto devices announced together have surprised the accessory people! Well done, if true. D--n hard to do these days!!!

steveg2112

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Per-ordered on day one from vzw. Coming from droid 3, thought I wanted the physical keyboard at the time but rarely used it. Disappointed that moto left it on 2.3 and really frustrated with battery life so looking forward to something that will last more than a day and will hopefully be kept up to date with newer releases of android for most if not all its two year life.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Maxx - I have to wait until next week to order according to our rep - our corporate account gives us 30 days to try it, so there is not much to lose.. coming from a gnex

Doesn't Verizon give everyone 30 days to try the phone and be able to return/exchange it? Or do they give you 2 weeks?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs