Hey there all

Just wondering if any of you are planning to get this phone through Costco? Any word on when they potentially will be getting it in stock?

Thanks guys
    08-21-2013 12:21 PM
    My local Costco said they'd have them for sale on Friday. They had to wait a few days because of the "added value" package (case, screen protectors, etc.).

Your Costco May Vary
    08-21-2013 01:25 PM
    Most of the Costcos here n phoenix say that don't have any information on it and keep thinking it's the X that they will have on the 28th Lol.

Posted via Android Central App
    08-21-2013 03:19 PM
    Any updates on when Costco might be getting the Maxx?? I checked with quite a few of the Costcos here in Phoenix, and they said they were gonna get it at some point but they were not sure when. One of them thought they were gonna get it friday, but that did not happen.
    08-23-2013 09:16 PM
    My local Costco said they'd have them for sale on Friday. They had to wait a few days because of the "added value" package (case, screen protectors, etc.).

Your Costco May Vary
    Curious did ur Costco get them yet?

08-26-2013 05:00 PM
    My local Costco did not have any as of Sunday. I have not herd of any third party retailers having stock yet and Verizon is now showing a ship date of 9/3 on their site.
    08-26-2013 10:05 PM
    Mine doesn't have any either. The woman at the booth said they'd be "a few days" when I asked her on the 21st. Then a guy today said they're in the system as new but he didn't show any expected order date and didn't have any idea about a timeframe.

They're not on the website although I did notice the Motorola X showed up available to pre-order for 299.99 with expected processing on 8/29 for. Not sure if that's a bad sign for the Droid Maxx or not but it doesn't seem like a good one.

I'd love to hear if anyone gets any info on when this might be available and what the pricing might be!!
    08-28-2013 03:19 AM
    Still nothing yet here at any of the costcos in phoenix...

08-28-2013 02:41 PM
    My Costco person tolday cryptically told me to search on the internet for information, that it was in their system but he couldn't tell me the date. I would have bought it today at a Verizon corporate store if they were willing to waive the upgrade fee. They did not so I did not purchase. I just hope it doesn't drag well into September. If it becomes available next week other places then I'll be glad I waited.
    08-28-2013 02:53 PM
    Thats the same bs that someone told me today, that it is in their system, but they dont know the date. The dude today was saying, maybe the 3rd of September, but that was just a guess based on the fact that he said that Motorola and Verizons online orders are backordered till the 3rd. Its really anyones guess, Costco here in Phoenix, however will be getting the X on the 29th....
    08-28-2013 09:48 PM
    Just to let everyone one know that is waiting for this thing to arrive at Costco, today I called wireless advocates directly, their corporate office and asked them if they had any additional information with regards to when we will see this device at Costco stores, and they told me due to the limited supply that is being offered by Motorola right now, this is causing a delay with it getting to the store side and don't expect to see it any time before the end of September. The person I spoke to herself even said that Verizon hasn't given them a date as to when they can expect to have it.

Just wanted to offer that up to potentially help out.

B

08-29-2013 06:40 PM