Weird behavior in vibrate mode

mistermojorizin

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
My phone spends most of its time in vibrate mode. Here's whats happening that's weird to me:

1. SMS: i have the app notification settings set to include vibrating. in vibration mode, texts will vibrate, except if I have the sms app open and another text comes in. then it won't vibrate and I've been missing texts because of this. I want it to ALWAYS vibrate.

2. gmail: i have app notification settings set NOT to vibrate. in vibration mode, it vibrates (on my gnex, i would never get vibration since i turned it off in the gmail settings). I want it to never vibrate.

3. also, just in general, the vibration seems weak, short, and with weird patterns. I just want a strong long, repeated vibration. This is my main form of notification.

Busted51

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
ive noticed the no vibrate when your in the sms app.. I think its because your already in the app so why would you need to be notified? I've noticed this the first 20 mins of owning the device and ive already accepted it lol

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem. I have vibrate turned off for emails, yet the phone vibrates for mail when the phone is set to vibrate. My last droid didn't do this. I don't want to be disturbed for every email that comes in while in vibrate mode. How do I make it stop?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol