Hi All!

I just picked up a Maxx and love the phone with the exception of the Network Extender issues. I have been to 3 homes with the extenders in last few days and had same issue. My house has a very weak 4G signal and my Maxx keeps trying to pick it up ignoring the 3G of the extender, my 1X network though is perfect so my calls are good. I also have a blinking blue house icon above my cell signal. Verizon is STUMPED! They are looking into for last few hours. I added a new line to pick up phone at reduced rate and had them switch things around and my Xoom tablet has same issues but if I force into 3G it's stable. Anyone else have these issues? More info when Verizon calls back!
    08-26-2013 12:25 PM
    Please let us know if this is resolved. I use a Network Extender, too, and am thinking of the MAXX.
    08-26-2013 12:44 PM
    The blinking blue house means you are connected to a network extender

Posted from my brand new, super slim, gorgeous red Droid Ultra
    08-26-2013 01:42 PM
    I too have the blinking blue house light on my Maxx when connected to my network extender. Don't know if that's good or bad, but I noticed I don't seem to have as many bars at home connected to my home extender as I did with my Note 2. But I've only had it for 24 hours so I haven't messed with it much.
    08-26-2013 02:57 PM
    If you have a network extender in your home, do you also have wifi? If so, the phone will use less power connecting to wifi for data than LTE/3G.

I have a 3G extender at home and one of the old 1xRTT extenders at my summer house. I haven't been home except for a couple of hours since getting the phone, but at the summer house I use wifi. I do see it show a 3G connection at times in the status bar (there is no LTE near the summer house, and 3G is usually weak) but I trend to 48 hours use on my phone on the extender. When I was traveling the last two days, so off wifi all day both days, my phone was trending to last 32-36 hours on a charge.

Yes, I do see the small flashing house over the signal bars when I'm on the extender as well.
    08-28-2013 08:17 AM