On my way to pick up my new MAXX!

Kaylyn Bayybayy

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Okay, so I have spent countless hours on this forum researching which device I should get. I was between the Galaxy S4 and of course, the new Droid MAXX. I (obviously) choose to go with the MAXX. I understand how frustrating it is to be searching online for the exact answers you want; I was there for the past two weeks. :eek: Well, now that I'm getting my device, if any of you have ANY questions, just ask! :D I'll try to answer them all to the best of my ability. :)

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I played with both of them in a store and the Maxx for some reason has a better screen but the camera quality on the S4 blows away the Maxx.

MrBigFeathers

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
How bright are the capacitive buttons really? I've read that they are crazy bright and I may want to wait for an update to fix that before buying since I use my phone while lying in bed for a bit each night.

Is the stock keyboard the Google one available in the play store? Or is it a tweaked version separate from the Google one?

Thanks!

Kaylyn Bayybayy

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
More options on the maxx and more practical for everyday use. I love it so far! My brother who has the gs4 is actually jealous that he didn't get the maxx.

- - - Updated - - -

The camera on the maxx actually isn't too bad though!