Phone waking up while on charger

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I am wondering why my phone screen will sometimes turn itself on while just sitting on the charger? Anyone else notice this. Doesn't happen all the time but frequently enough that I got to wondering about it.

hajabooja

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I am wondering why my phone screen will sometimes turn itself on while just sitting on the charger? Anyone else notice this. Doesn't happen all the time but frequently enough that I got to wondering about it.

I see this as well. I believe it's due to the "Full Charge" toast that comes up when your battery is fully charged. When it wakes up, unlock it and see if you have a "Battery fully charged, remove from charger to conserve energy." or something like that. What's funny is that I have to set to sleep, but it still seems to come on here and there.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I see this as well. I believe it's due to the "Full Charge" toast that comes up when your battery is fully charged. When it wakes up, unlock it and see if you have a "Battery fully charged, remove from charger to conserve energy." or something like that. What's funny is that I have to set to sleep, but it still seems to come on here and there.

Could be exactly right there... I forgot about the full charge wake..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty