Bluetooth Cutting Out?

SNDLC

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
I bought the Maxx the day it came out and I'm very pleased with the phone as a whole. However, I've noticed that when I stream a podcast (via Pocket Casts) occasionally the audio will cut out in the middle of a sentence. From what I've been able to determine, it's not the podcast (I download them to the phone and it's occurred on different shows). Has anyone else experienced this? I should note it's when I connect to my car I don't bluetooth pair to anything else.

Mr Bigs

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I bought the Maxx the day it came out and I'm very pleased with the phone as a whole. However, I've noticed that when I stream a podcast (via Pocket Casts) occasionally the audio will cut out in the middle of a sentence. From what I've been able to determine, it's not the podcast (I download them to the phone and it's occurred on different shows). Has anyone else experienced this? I should note it's when I connect to my car I don't bluetooth pair to anything else.
i got the same thing today while using navigation via my Droid Roadster,a glitch they'll probably fix along with others.

SNDLC

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
I think it's just a notification coming through.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

I thought this too, so I started paying attention to the variables around when the instance would happen. As far as I could tell, I was not receiving any banner indicator or badge updates while a track would play. Also, there's been instances where it would cut out several times within a 10-15 second timeframe. There wasn't any discernible indications that it's caused expressly because of notifications.

sgayol

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I've had the same problem in the car. At first I thought it only happened when I got a notification, but I've gotten plenty of them without issue. I'm assuming it's a glitch as well. It's only mildly annoying so I'll deal.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol