Droid Maxx Pouch?

mozzarella72

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for a leather pouch for my droid maxx. I can't find any online specifically made for the maxx, but it seems to have similar dimensions to the S4. You think I can buy an S4 pouch and use it with the maxx? Anyone find anything?

pearlmikejam

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I'm looking for a leather pouch for my droid maxx. I can't find any online specifically made for the maxx, but it seems to have similar dimensions to the S4. You think I can buy an S4 pouch and use it with the maxx? Anyone find anything?

Try Waterfield Designs (sfbags.com). They are a little pricy, but American made and great quality. If you email them and explain what you want (you probably need the phone dimensions) , they can help you find something that should fit. I have done that several times. They even allowed me to exchange a case after 3 months for my Xoom after I decided to put a leather case on it. Some of their items even come in custom sizes.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4

phathands

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site

I went $5 style cheap and have been happy with this (the phone fits naked, but likely wouldn't with a case):

High Quality Leather Horizontal Large Size Pouch Protective Carrying Cell Phone Case with Belt Clip and Belt Loops for AT&T Apple iPhone 4 4S 16GB 32GB / iPhone 3G 8GB 16GB / 3GS 16GB 32GB - Black
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006F88Y6S...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3050661

It's not the highest quality but it works great. It looks as presentable as others but feels thinner.

Sent from my DROID MAXX

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Try Waterfield Designs (sfbags.com). They are a little pricy, but American made and great quality. If you email them and explain what you want (you probably need the phone dimensions) , they can help you find something that should fit. I have done that several times. They even allowed me to exchange a case after 3 months for my Xoom after I decided to put a leather case on it. Some of their items even come in custom sizes.

Definitely nice stuff. I had used one of these for my Thunderbolt because no one had a sleeve that would fit the phone + extended battery. The sleeves are not thick nor will they project the phone much in a drop but should do nicely in keeping the phone scratch free.

Btravelen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site

I took your recommendation and bought a couple of Waterfields Suede Jackets for our Maxx's. They're very nice. Size 79 was recommended by Gary and fit very well. Take care

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I took your recommendation and bought a couple of Waterfields Suede Jackets for our Maxx's. They're very nice. Size 79 was recommended by Gary and fit very well. Take care

I'm thinking of getting one of these. The reason i want one is that I'm always on a Bluetooth headset at work and my phone is in my front pants pocket. When I make a hands free call I end up touching a bunch of buttons on the dialer with my leg contact. Do you think the material is thick enough to keep me from accidentally hitting buttons with skin contact? Hopefully between this and my pocket liner it would stop it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking of getting one of these. The reason i want one is that I'm always on a Bluetooth headset at work and my phone is in my front pants pocket. When I make a hands free call I end up touching a bunch of buttons on the dialer with my leg contact. Do you think the material is thick enough to keep me from accidentally hitting buttons with skin contact? Hopefully between this and my pocket liner it would stop it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, the material is thick enough.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol