I am about to pull the trigger and get a MAXX

emanwis

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I am extremely happy. I've had mine for 2 weeks. I never have to worry about my battery no matter how much I use the phone during the day. It feels good in the hand, is quick and responsive. I gave the wife my iPhone 5 and bought the Maxx. I don't regret it for a second.

Posted via Android Central App with my Droid Maxx.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Hmmmm... I've never killed my S4 in a day. I think the ecosystem for the S4 is larger (cases, docs, etc.)...expandable storage, better camera, swappable battery (if you want it). I say think about that.

The Order Odonata. There can be only one.

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't suggest pulling the trigger. Armed robbery is bad enough, attempted murder is a whole other monster. No phone is worth that

travaz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Do it you will love it. I went from many Blackberries (Z10 which is a great phone) to the MAXX I love it because of the availability of apps. Great phone!

JimBen73

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
No regrets! Love, love, love the phone!!

Posted via my awesome, longer lasting phone than yours aka droid MAXX

anon(26457)

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Ditched the S4 and got the Maxx. Zero regrets.

I couldn't get through a day on it. Now, I don't worry.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 4

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Maxx to replace a Note II and I have no regrets. The battery life is excellent and I feel the performance is powerful enough to do anything I throw at it.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4

rnd0209

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I came from a GS4 and this MAXX is where it's at. For "power users" its THE ONLY smartphone to have. For gamers etc.. I would go with the LG G2.

The fluidity is nexus like. The battery is amazing. I use this phone to operate my business from 7am-8pm and when I get home I have 60-70% battery life left everyday.

Posted via Android Central App

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I came from a GS4 and this MAXX is where it's at. For "power users" its THE ONLY smartphone to have. For gamers etc.. I would go with the LG G2.

The fluidity is nexus like. The battery is amazing. I use this phone to operate my business from 7am-8pm and when I get home I have 60-70% battery life left everyday.

Posted via Android Central App

How, again, is the Maxx overall better than the
Note 3...since that one is likely in me future.

S IV

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I came from the note 2 to the maxx. I love it. I loved the note2 but I really got tired if the size after 8 months. I came back to this because I had the original RAZR maxx so I knew this would be a winner. And it has been.

I only lost half an inch screen size but the phone itself is so much smaller!

I also love the nano whatever coating that repells water. I can answer my phone in the shower and it doesn't affect it!

Good radios.. Awesome loud speaker.. Great battery.. Great display.. Can't bet the new active notifications and touch less controls either. Its everything the moto x is, but still a droid maxx!

Using my Moto Droid Maxx

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad