Minimum volume too loud

Zenonquest

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
The minimum volume that you can set on the maxx is too loud while using headphones (mostly at night or in the library. Is there a solution yo this?

JRLiger

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
This goes doubly for Bluetooth headphones. Just bought a pair and the min volume is to loud. Checked a number of sites and this appears to be a bug in both RAZR Maxx and Droid Maxx.

anon(8331907)

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Just got the droid ultra. The SAME thing is occurring on my phone. I can't listen to music or anything while my headphones are plugged in. The minimum volume is too loud. Have you found a way to fix this? I am going to call Verizon if Motorola doesn't get back to me. I hope the device isn't defective. Everything else works great.

Posted via Android Central App

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Just got the droid ultra. The SAME thing is occurring on my phone. I can't listen to music or anything while my headphones are plugged in. The minimum volume is too loud. Have you found a way to fix this? I am going to call Verizon if Motorola doesn't get back to me. I hope the device isn't defective. Everything else works great.

Posted via Android Central App

What type of headphones? My Bose IE2 go so low I can't stand it. I must raise it lol.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21