Volume issue

JRLiger

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I keep my phone in my front pocket, so I suppose something could be hitting the volume up, but every time my phone rings, the ringer is at max. After I've alerted the next state over that I have a phone call, I turn the volume down to the lower 20%. Next phone call, I have the same issue. Is there a safety lock on ringer volume?

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
There is a safety lock when the phone is locked. Have you tried a reboot? If so are you 100% positive you're not turning the volume up by accident?

Sorry for the stupid questions. :)

Sent from my Droid Maxx using AC Forums.

JRLiger

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Am I 100% positive? No, I suppose I'm not. But I'm pretty sure. So as long as the screen is off, the volume can be adjusted, but when the phone locks itself, the volume can't be changed. Is that right?

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Am I 100% positive? No, I suppose I'm not. But I'm pretty sure. So as long as the screen is off, the volume can be adjusted, but when the phone locks itself, the volume can't be changed. Is that right?

I'm not sure how it works without a lock screen such as Swipe to unlock. If you have a lock screen the phone will lock and nothing can be done.

Edit: just tested. Your volume shouldn't change while the screen is off even without a lock screen.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21