Music Player

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Google Play is the stock music application. I only use it for Google Music which is an excellent service by the way. Everything else I use PlayerPro for which was something around $5.

Deron Baker

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
A spinoff question: How well does music play on the new Droid MAXX? In other words, does it have periodic skips or pauses during playback?

The reason I ask is because I occasionally have this problem on my Razr MAXX HD. Usually happens when RAM is low or I recently had used a lot of apps before starting music player. (I suspect the other apps are causing wakelocks which causes the music to pause.) I can sometimes remedy the problem by Force Closing running and cached apps, but this is annoying.

shady28

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
A spinoff question: How well does music play on the new Droid MAXX? In other words, does it have periodic skips or pauses during playback?

The reason I ask is because I occasionally have this problem on my Razr MAXX HD. Usually happens when RAM is low or I recently had used a lot of apps before starting music player. (I suspect the other apps are causing wakelocks which causes the music to pause.) I can sometimes remedy the problem by Force Closing running and cached apps, but this is annoying.

I've been playing music for the last 4-5 hours and get no lag or chop even while browsing etc. The new Droids all have 2GB of RAM though.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21