Guys,
    I had the original maxx and loved the battery, but started to really lag esp with ICS and Jelly Bean. So I bought the One on VZW when it came out. It's a nice upgrade, and I love the phone but the maxx spoiled me with its battery.

Longs story short, should I sell my One and purchase a Maxx? I saw the new Maxx at the Verizon store so I know how it feels, so I'm not making this decision completely blind.

Thanks!
    09-24-2013 12:37 PM
    Go lg g2 awesome phone amazing speed gougrous screen. Tons of features

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk
    09-24-2013 12:40 PM
    I bought the Maxx even though I knew the HTC One was coming. I've always lived by the idea that a phone is only as good as its battery. I have not experienced any lag and the overall phone is awesome. I have no regrets.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4
    09-24-2013 12:41 PM
    I bought the Maxx even though I knew the HTC One was coming. I've always lived by the idea that a phone is only as good as its battery. I have not experienced any lag and the overall phone is awesome. I have no regrets.

This.

Sent from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk
    09-24-2013 12:44 PM
    Guess im heading to vzw again to check out the maxx.
    09-24-2013 12:59 PM

Couldn't had said it any better

Posted via my awesome, longer lasting phone than yours aka droid MAXX
    skatergirl likes this.
    09-24-2013 01:26 PM
    Guys,
    I had the original maxx and loved the battery, but started to really lag esp with ICS and Jelly Bean. So I bought the One on VZW when it came out. It's a nice upgrade, and I love the phone but the maxx spoiled me with its battery.

Longs story short, should I sell my One and purchase a Maxx? I saw the new Maxx at the Verizon store so I know how it feels, so I'm not making this decision completely blind.

Thanks!
    Love this battery and it is very smooth. Love the phone.

P.S. When you started to lag, did you by chance do a factory reset?
    09-24-2013 03:05 PM
    Keep us posted.
    09-24-2013 03:05 PM