I just rebooted my phone

Ktulu

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
My Motorola Maxx was acting a little flaky today so I rebooted it. While it was booting up with the annoying DROID! sound I realized I haven't rebooted the thing since I bought it. I think I started using the phone on 8/29. That's 50 days without re-starting the phone. That might not seem like much to some people but my Galaxy Nexus needed a reboot bi-weekly, and it rebooted itself almost as often, even after factory resets.

Happy happy!

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
i setup a tasker profile to reboot my gnex every morning at 4am. i still reboot the maxx after every full charge(two days), just to clear it out.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
My Motorola Maxx was acting a little flaky today so I rebooted it. While it was booting up with the annoying DROID! sound I realized I haven't rebooted the thing since I bought it. I think I started using the phone on 8/29. That's 50 days without re-starting the phone. That might not seem like much to some people but my Galaxy Nexus needed a reboot bi-weekly, and it rebooted itself almost as often, even after factory resets.!

I've also had it since launch day. I had one spontaneous reboot after day 20, and have restarted my phone twice since (once was when Assist drive mode would not sense driving no matter what I tried, short of restarting; restarting fixed it.)

My Droid 3 also had an automated task to restart it every morning at around 4 am. For the D3, it was quite necessary.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc