Wifi interference with Cell / bluetooth

doublestack1

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Although I'm still having issues with bluetooth randomly disconnecting in my MDX, I noticed something that may be related.

Right before the bluetooth connection drops, I notice a whining /humming sound as if the radio is desperately trying to hold on to the call. At the same exact moment I also notice the Wifi icon in the upper left corner (with question mark) pop up as if I drove by a hotspot.

Is it possible the Maxx Wifi radio can cause my bluetooth connection to drop and reconnect?

I shut off Wifi, made a call and all was fine. I need to revisit the exact location and do a test.

Posted via Android Central App

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Doubt it but in my TSX I have notify for network and auto connect to open networks turned off and have no issues. May want to try these settings first. I leave WiFi on but the only network it connects to is my home.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk Pro

doublestack1

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Doubt it but in my TSX I have notify for network and auto connect to open networks turned off and have no issues. May want to try these settings first. I leave WiFi on but the only network it connects to is my home.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk Pro

I'll let you know if this works. I hope I am on to something

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze