When I head into the Play Store, i keep running into the issue where under the settings button, "My Apps" does not come up. The only way I can see all of the apps that I've already purchased is when something needs an update. I had the problem initially after setting up the phone and uninstalled the updates to the play store. This seemed to fix it until now. When going in to get the Android Central app, it seems to have resurfaced. I uninstalled the updates once again but this did not fix it this time. Is this something common that I will have to deal with? Also dunno if its related but I keep getting random notices that Google Now/Search has stopped working. Any info would be helpful. Thanks!!!!!

Posted via Android Central App
    10-28-2013 09:13 PM
    It seems to have updated itself even though I have selected to not auto update. Also, I uninstalled some of the prepackaged apps the phone came with that I will never use, and they're back as well. Looking to clear those out again as well and maybe some way to keep them from coming back.

10-28-2013 09:22 PM
    I think those pre-installed apps weren't really removed the first time. Just uninstalled the updates to them.

10-28-2013 09:30 PM
    I dunno. They were gone from the app list. Somehow this thing keeps updating itself. I've done it five times in the last 20 min. Every time I go back in and select "do not auto update". Two minutes later its back again.

10-28-2013 09:35 PM
    I think you have the updated Play Store. There should be a "hamburger" icon in the upper left. Tap that. See if "My Apps" is there.
    poppapico69 likes this.
    10-28-2013 11:10 PM
    Ah #*&@ lol they moved it. I found it. Its not a hamburger, but its in the top right corner. Three bars next to the play store emblem. I can even just swipe it out from the left side of the screen. Doh. Thanks a ton!

10-28-2013 11:29 PM