Apps that uninstalled on their own?

Targetyou

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
I had a really weird thing happen with my Maxx a couple of nights ago.

I was listening to music and reading through Twitter (via Falcon Pro), when my phone just shut off and restarted itself. It then took about 30 minutes to get my phone to where I could use it. An Xbox Live app I use (that syncs data fairly often) kept opening over and over and I couldn't access anything on my phone. I uninstalled Falcon Pro and the Xbox app, thinking one of them caused the issue. I also noticed that Plants Versus Zombies 2 uninstalled itself, but left the icon on my homescreen.

Now that my phone is back in order, I would like to install these 3 apps again, but I cannot. Xbox Live and PvZ2 give error codes through the Play store when I attempt to download them and Falcon Pro fails during a side load installation. Everything else on my phone works. From my reading, it seems like my system still thinks these apps are installed but I cannot access them after my phone freaked. I think I might need to access the internals of the phone to manually delete the apps, because they don't show up in the app drawer or in the apps in settings.

I'm not rooted or anything, and I have tried a cache wipe, and data/cache wipe of the Play store and Google services. I would really like to get these 3 apps back on my device, so any insight would be welcome. I hope I explained all of this clearly enough. :)

DASHAUS

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Maybe your phone restarted into safe mode, which would mean the apps didn't uninstall themselves and a quick reboot will properly re enable them

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk