Hangouts 2.0 and motorola connect not compatible?

chanmanx2k

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Just downloaded the new hangouts 2.0 app today. When I use hangouts to manage my SMS, I dont get the notifications sent to my motorola connect app in chrome extension. Any workaround for this?

SeigaGen

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Probably have to wait for 1 of 2 things to happen. Either moto updates their chrome extension, or they enable SMS and MMS on the hangouts chrome extension (more likely to happen).

Sent from my XT1080M (Droid Maxx) using Tapatalk 4 Pro

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Just downloaded the new hangouts 2.0 app today. When I use hangouts to manage my SMS, I dont get the notifications sent to my motorola connect app in chrome extension. Any workaround for this?

Interesting. Did you do a install/re-install on the extension? Do the messages make it in there, just no actual notifications?

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Doubt connect will get support on this any time soon. I tried this out a week ago and realized two things. 1: doesn't work with connect and 2. Hangouts doesn't sync with a tablet. I uninstalled the update and lost interest in it.

Posted via Android Central App

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Doubt connect will get support on this any time soon. I tried this out a week ago and realized two things. 1: doesn't work with connect and 2. Hangouts doesn't sync with a tablet. I uninstalled the update and lost interest in it.

Posted via Android Central App

Why uninstall the update? You could just use it without SMS integration, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12