Add Attendees to Calendar Event?

jaywaller

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Am I blind? I can't seem to find how to create a calendar event and add attendees to it... I thought they used to be called guests but am I missing something here????

Thanks in advance.

Jay.

emanwis

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
There's a gmail calendar widget you can download that shows the date on the icon in case you miss having it on the droid calendar. I needed to be able to invite others to meetings so I also downloaded the Google calendar.

Sent from my Droid Maxx.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Am I blind? I can't seem to find how to create a calendar event and add attendees to it... I thought they used to be called guests but am I missing something here????

From the calendar app that ships with the phone, when you create a new event, just beneath the date and time settings is an entry for "guests". I have the update and it's still there.

Maggie212

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Participants is no longer an option when I create a meeting - where did it go and more importantly WHY? It was there yesterday! thanks for anyone's help on this.

mustang02

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Participants is no longer an option when I create a meeting - where did it go and more importantly WHY? It was there yesterday! thanks for anyone's help on this.

Its guests.

ugaharyt.jpg

jaywaller

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I think this option is completely gone for people on the Verizon build. I had to install the stock Android calendar to get it to show up again.

jbeachy

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I think this option is completely gone for people on the Verizon build. I had to install the stock Android calendar to get it to show up again.

My phone calendar does not have the "Guest" option so you may be correct. I'm with Verizon. My other calendars (Gmail, BBMGroups) have the Guest option.

Posted via Android Central App with my Droid MAXX

GS4 in NC

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I have a Samsung GS4 (love it) but on the Verizon build - no 'guests' or 'participants' in pre-loaded calendar. what is the stock calendar and how do i find it? i LIKE the calendar that came with the phone - and I sync it with my calendar on my Galaxy Tab2 tablet - how would I know which calendar is "stock" android in the Play Store (if that is where i get it)?

thanks!

Delia Alvarez

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
was that the best solution to this? i want to be able to use my exchange calendar for meetings thus the google calendar option does not solve my problem..
when i send out a work related meeting invite from my phone i want it to be from my exchange not google acct.

thanks!

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Business Calendar interfaces with my work Exchange account as long as that email account is set up on the phone.

Posted via Android Central App