How do I make this forum a favorite?

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Ok ... I finally found it. It is the tab between the + and the search icon.

Attachments

• 2013-11-09 09.47.02.png
    2013-11-09 09.47.02.png
    110.2 KB · Views: 41

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Lol I did that immediately. Couldn't stand searching through different sections.

Posted via Android Central App

18t .... have you taken any pictures yet since the camera update was released. Your pictures have been awesome. I would like to see some of your pictures after the update. I am sure you have seen the thread for after update pictures. I posted one picture. I need to post more. The update definitely made my pictures better.

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
18t .... have you taken any pictures yet since the camera update was released. Your pictures have been awesome. I would like to see some of your pictures after the update. I am sure you have seen the thread for after update pictures. I posted one picture. I need to post more. The update definitely made my pictures better.

Kind of a weird story...I was planning on rooting after I applied the update. My phone restarted itself and ended up with root before I applied the update. Haven't bothered with unrooting yet and probably won't for a while.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Kind of a weird story...I was planning on rooting after I applied the update. My phone restarted itself and ended up with root before I applied the update. Haven't bothered with unrooting yet and probably won't for a while.

Ok, so you don't have the camera update yet?