Droid MAXX Problems after the 12.15.15.obake-maxx OTA Update

Joe Ciraulo

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Got the OTA update last week now have noticed a few problems. One thing is Motorola Assist. Before the update while paired to my car I would be listening to the radio and when a text came in it will mute my radio and read me my text. Since the update I have to be in the Bluetooth Audio/MP3 mode to hear anything from the phone. Same with GPS. I hope there is a fix for this. The way it is now I cannot listen to my radio/cd player etc if I want to hear the phone. Only phone calls now mute the radio to take a call. ANybody else have this problem?? I hope I explained this clearly.

Stilly1155

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Got the OTA update last week now have noticed a few problems. One thing is Motorola Assist. Before the update while paired to my car I would be listening to the radio and when a text came in it will mute my radio and read me my text. Since the update I have to be in the Bluetooth Audio/MP3 mode to hear anything from the phone. Same with GPS. I hope there is a fix for this. The way it is now I cannot listen to my radio/cd player etc if I want to hear the phone. Only phone calls now mute the radio to take a call. ANybody else have this problem?? I hope I explained this clearly.

This has been posted in the Motorola forum as a problem also. You should go over to the Motorola forums and look up the thread so you can add to to it. The more people that state this as a problem there the more likely a timely fix will be implimented my Motorola.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. I think I understand why Moto made this change, but I wish that they made it an option for the user to make...

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. I think I understand why Moto made this change, but I wish that they made it an option for the user to make...

I don't think it was intentional because the phone still thinks it is connected. In my case it is reading texts and GPS directions but I can hear them because the phone thinks it is going over BT. if that was not the case, the sound should come from the phone speaker, which it does not.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge