I had my Maxx for about six weeks now and use it everyday to listen to music in my car via a bluetooth connection and up until today I have not had any problem. As off this morning it works fine for the first bluetooth connection after a reboot but after that the sound for any music player comes out of the phone earpiece. If I plug in headphones than the sound will come out of the headphones but when they are unplugged the sound comes out of the earpiece again. Once the problem starts, turning off bluetooth has no effect, the music only comes out of the earpiece not the back speaker as you would expect. Rebooting fixes everything but if I try to use bluetooth the problem returns. The only thing that has changed on the phone recently is a few apps have updated. This is driving me crazy, does anyone have any idea as to what might be causing this?
    11-22-2013 07:33 PM
    Problem resolved. The culprit was the Text Plus app.
    To fix it all I had to do was to go into the Text Plus settings and uncheck the box for Enable Incoming Calls.
    Unfortunately it me several hours to figure this out.
    11-23-2013 09:13 AM
    Problem resolved. The culprit was the Text Plus app.
    To fix it all I had to do was to go into the Text Plus settings and uncheck the box for Enable Incoming Calls.
    Unfortunately it me several hours to figure this out.
    Good to hear. I'm experiencing this too but I can't disable the calls since my friend has to use it currently. This issue extended to the Note II so I presume its a TextPlus thing.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk
    11-24-2013 01:33 AM
    Oh amazing advice, i was on my bike over the weekend and had the same problem, I was using a S9-hd but had to buy a radio style that actually worked very well!!!
    07-15-2014 10:16 AM