Any Verizon Deals?

kkhanmd

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
So I am thinking of buying a motorola Droid Maxx full contract price 499. Does any one knows any promotion codes that might work with off contract phones. In the past I have heard of VZDEAL30 , but that doesnt seem to work.

Any help?

kkhanmd

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
VERIZON30 doesnt do anything, like other codes would say its invalid but verizon30 code doesnt say its invalid but also doesnt decrease the price either.

njs502

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
If you are a Comcast Xfinity customer, you can get a $200 pre paid visa card with a new Verizon line. I just added a new line for my wife. Offer expires today I think. Then goes back to $100. You should call in.
Otherwise I think the Motorola Trade up program still exists. You get $100 if you have an eligible Motorola phone to trade in. I purchased a Admiral for $15 of eBay. You have to purchase phone from Verizon Wireless directly for this offer however. Read the fine print. This is different from the Verizon recycling program.

Not sure if with of these offers apply to off contract phones.

Posted via Android Central App

jfriend33

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
I would go to best buy. Have them price match amazon. Then do a trade up by finding a qualifying device, taking it in to a corporate store using MOTOJB100.

Sent from my XT1080m using Tapatalk