Tylt wireless charger 50% off

XDCX

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Well, I thought I had just gotten lost in the shuffle. It appears that many others are still waiting. I guess I'll wait a bit longer before getting upset...... As if that will help things. :)

If you're still waiting for a Cyber Monday Discount Code I'd encourage you to send an email to Tylt's Customer Relations Department - otherwise I think there's little chance you'll ever hear from them. I received my Discount Code after I sent a quick (and nice) email to Tylt's CR Department asking that they check their records and send me a Discount Code.

XDCX

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Props to Tylt for honoring their original promise - hopefully everything will go smoothly from here. :)

As an update, everything went super-smooth with Tylt. I ordered two Vu chargers on 12/20 late in the afternoon and they arrived via FedEx Ground on 12/24. :)

Installation/set-up was a breeze and the Tylt charger works perfectly with my Nexus 7 (2013) and my Droid Maxx.

KirkGeis

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my Vu and ear buds on 12/6. Got the same email as everyone else from Richard. I emailed again last week and Richard said it was shipped. Package was in Richmond, CA since 12/15, now on 12/26 it shows up in Honolulu, HI as "out for delivery - notice left" , I live in Easton, PA. It was shipped USPS. I hope they send me a new package by FedEx 2 day. Not holding my breath. I also saw a tweet they're having 65% off cases now. Maybe they should wait until they straighten out this mess before they start another one.

Edit: Received the package on 12/28. Regular USPS mail. I'm thinking he sent me the wrong tracking number. Anyway very happy with the Vu and also the ear buds.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Stilly1155

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my Vu and ear buds on 12/6. Got the same email as everyone else from Richard. I emailed again last week and Richard said it was shipped. Package was in Richmond, CA since 12/15, now on 12/26 it shows up in Honolulu, HI as "out for delivery - notice left" , I live in Easton, PA. It was shipped USPS. I hope they send me a new package by FedEx 2 day. Not holding my breath. I also saw a tweet they're having 65% off cases now. Maybe they should wait until they straighten out this mess before they start another one.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Ordered mine on 12/10 and received it yesterday 12/26

dfgalletta

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Just saw this and have two questions:

1. Are there still discounts available?
2. Does the Droid Maxx go into an alarm clock mode of some kind when it is charging at bedside?

djousma

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site

2. Does the Droid Maxx go into an alarm clock mode of some kind when it is charging at bedside?

1. No, not that I am aware of. This is from their Black Friday deal.
2. You can set a daydream mode with a clock which isnt bad, and has a bedside mode that dims the screen, but unlike charging with a cord, when the battery reaches 100%, the wireless charging shuts off, so the phone doesnt know if its sitting on the charger, or sitting on the counter. So I get mixed results.

LabRat

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I just received another 50 percent discount code. Its only good through Tuesday 12/31.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

LOTL2

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site

1. Nope just the ones that they are mistakenly emailing to people like me for the 3rd time. (just got another one today)
2. Like djousma said Daydream Mode has mixed results. Im using Dock Clock instead and it works pretty well, displays time, date, weather and battery %.

LOTL2

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
3rd 50% off code up for grabs

Received another 50% code today. Its good for the following time period. Dont know if itll work for anyone but me but im not going to use it, so it may be worth a shot for someone.
This discount is valid Monday, December 30th, 2013 at 12PM until Tuesday, December 31st, 2013 at 12PM (Pacific Time).

First PM i get gets the code.

PM received and code sent. Please no more PM's.

Last edited:

gamoses

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
And more importantly, how do I get it to not make that "connected" sound?? It did this even while on silent mode! :-(

The whole reason I got a wireless charger is to not fumble with cords when I'm finished reading in bed at night. Spouse doesn't want to be awoken if it's at midnight!

sierra513

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
ah... well that would explain it. Ive never ordered anything from them, so of course, they wouldnt email me a code.

darnit! :(

Oh well... just gonna have to keep my eyes open for another sale! :)

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I finally gave up with Tylt. I wanted to make sure that I had it for Christmas as a gift. I was there the first day of the code debacle and waited a couple weeks for my code.
Thank goodness for Amazon. Paid full price but had it for xmas and it is well worth the $85 I paid. The charger is really the best. Once the phone is charged, the unit shuts off even while still craddled. You can tell because it returns to room temperature.
Don't waste money on all the cheaper models. The Tylt is really a great charger.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34