Tylt wireless charger 50% off

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I finally bought a wireless charger today directly from Tylt for only $35 and shipping is free. The coupon code is 50off_ty!t.

I am glad I waited, this is the best price I gave seen on any wireless charger, and this one makes a nice nightstand charger.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

rlmesq

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
The TYLT website says it crashed due to overwhelming response, but they'll honor the discount if you enter an email address.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
The TYLT website says it crashed due to overwhelming response, but they'll honor the discount if you enter an email address.

Saw this on Twitter.

Enjoy the charger for those who buy one. I paid $70 for mine and feel like its the best Qi charger on the market.

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site

Yes, I wrestled with the website a few times this morning before finally getting through. Pretty robust response for a wireless charger -- or maybe really inadequate servers.

Either way, classy move on there part.

Just saw there wireless speaker is going to be a lightening deal on amazon shortly too.

Al Greco

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi all
I just tried the site and it's stating invalid code "50off_ty!t." I like to get this charger is this the correct spelling. I finally got it to work and on the last page after I put all my info in it added three or four more items for a couple of 100 more ??? LOL but not funny. I will call them tomorrow
thanks for the tip Al

Last edited:

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Hi all
I just tried the site and it's stating invalid code "50off_ty!t." I like to get this charger is this the correct spelling
thanks in advance Al

Make sure you're not pasting the period in there.

Cincybearcatfan

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered one, well I tried to order ONE. When I got to the screen to put in the code, I entered it and it came back and said that I owe $438 and got $100 off for some other product. I re-entered the code and it came back and said that I am buying ONE TYLT wireless charger for $35. I entered my payment information and pushed submit. When it came to the confirmation page it said that I had bought TWO of them for $70. WTH!!!! I have emailed them asking them to call me. We shall see.

LOTL2

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Tried accessing the site via the tylt.com route and then clicking on the shop link. There is no way to add anything to the cart. I then came across this link.
BUILT TO TYLT
Its the one that someone mentioned earlier in this thread. Its worth a shot to see if they will honor the discount.

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Just tried to order and said promo code expired. Probably too many orders came in. Btw...tried to place 6 chargers in my cart...then 3 and finally one. Afraid if I order they will try and bill me for 2 at $140.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

djousma

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
i just went there, and the "Due to overwhelming response, our web store is experiencing difficulties." is still up.

LOTL2

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Me neither. I'm wondering if they are going to refuse the people who sent an email on Tuesday or later. We will see...

bubbadog

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Got my email code this morning & the Tylt Vu has been ordered. I think it was a Cyber Monday offer & they may only honor the emails sent on Monday. The info provided with the email code shows the code is only good for 24 hours.

djousma

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
My email was sent Tuesday Morning. Received the email below Wednesday morning. The code I received is good until 12:00 noon ET (9 AM Pacific) today. Here is the text of the email I received:

As promised, below is your Promotional Code honoring our Cyber Monday 50% discount offer.
We apologize for the difficulties we may have caused you in ordering TYLT Product. Please use the code below to get your great TYLT products.
This a one-time use code and limited to a $100 maximum discount per customer.
This code is a unique code to you and should not be shared or posted or it will become invalid.
Thank you for your patience and shopping TYLT.
CLICK HERE TO SHOP

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12