Kit Kat & LLama battery usage

djousma

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
All,

Been using Llama since getting the MAXX to replace the functionality I used to have on old Razr MAXX. Product works great. Over the weekend, Kit Kat was pushed to my phone OTA, and now Llama shows up as a large consumer of battery (8-10%) on the stock battery app, where it never showed in the list before.

Anyone else notice this? I have emailed the developer too. Aside from this Llama is working fine, just curious.

I just now tried uninstall/reinstall/clear cache and I will report back to see if this made any difference.

Klaus Simon

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue on my SG Note3.
Since the OTA update for kitkat Llama was top scorer in battery usage with 14%. As soon as I kicked Llama out, the battery lifetime is very much better. Even better than ever before. Ironicly I used always used Llama to reduce the battery consumption. Now I have to without some very convenient tasks Llama did for me, like checking my emails and the weather when my alarm goes off in the morning.

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Odd. Been using Llama since the update, first time user of it, and it's never appeared on my list...