Has anyone received the Kit Kat 4.4 update to their Verizon Moto Droid Maxx yet?

JimBen73

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Droid is almost there (hopefully). Rogers few weeks more ( in process) per Punit Soni

Posted via my awesome, longer lasting phone than yours aka droid MAXX

scosch

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Got my 4.4 today at 7 pm, no 4.4.2. Build date was December 6th

Posted via Android Central App

I got the original 4.4 during the soak test and its build date is also 12/6. If your build number is SU2-3 then it appears to be the exact same build. Maybe just with the fixed installer script some people have been talking about that may have caused bricked phones the last time?

BlueLions81

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
I got the original 4.4 during the soak test and its build date is also 12/6. If your build number is SU2-3 then it appears to be the exact same build. Maybe just with the fixed installer script some people have been talking about that may have caused bricked phones the last time?

My build number is SU1-15. No 4.4 yet.

Melfunn

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site

I agree with you that the main problem with the Dec. OTA rollout was more the installation of KK. I side loaded 4.4 using DL from the xda development site. I am not rooted, but have had no issues with update. I changed over to ART and it seems that all my apps are compatible. Again, this is ONLY my opinion. Very happy with 4.4.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

D850

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I got the kit kat ota today on my Maxx here in WA. Everything is good so far some icons are different and the lock unlock sound is different. I ran a quadrant test and it scored a 8590. I haven't played with the phone much yet but so far its all good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2