Motorola Command Center Questions

bhameyedoc

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
I love Motorola Command Center, but I don't like the limitations of the stock alarm that it links to. The most annoying thing is the way-too-loud beeping noise with the countdown timer. Without installing another app, is there a way to change the sound it makes? I also wish the standard alarm clock had customisable alarms.

I've tried One More Clock, and linked it to Timely Alarm, but it just doesn't feel as slick as the Command Center.

Any suggestions?

perkdog65

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
If you open your Settings->Sound-->Volumes and turn down the ALARM volume the beep will not be so loud but you have to turn if back up before you use it for an alarm clock. Also you can put your own alarms in the folder SDCARD-->Alarms and they will show up when you set your alarm...at least they do for me. I have a few custom ones that I use and that is where i dropped them.

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
There's another thread from yesterday on this page. Check out One More Clock...exactly what you want, you do have to pay $2-3 for the version that allows you to launch whatever apps you want, but well worth it, and it can look exactly the same.

bigv5150

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
That has nothing to do with the alarm whether you use the stock command center or another widget it takes you to the same alarm clock.

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Not true. With the bought version, you can map any app to nine different positions on the One More widget. High, mid, low and three across. So I have two of my clock positions set for my own alarm app, and the lowest I think for just general settings maybe. The weather in the center I have set for WeatherBug on top, Intellicast in the middle, and the far right ones kick up the battery app. You can launch ANY app from one of the positions, which is what is so cool.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech