Droid MAXX - Active Notification not working for certain apps???

Huntrowmar

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone having troubles getting Active Display to work with some 3rd party applications? I'm using an app called "Tasks: Astrid To-Do List Clone". It's the best to do app I've found since Astrid went away. Not getting Active Display to work when I have reminders is killing me.

I've gone to settings --> Active Notifications --> Manage notification types --> selected the correct app. I've even gone as far as selecting all applications just in case I was missing something.

For whatever reason, my tasks that are due do not work with Active Display. Was wondering if anyone else had a similar issue and what they did to fix it.

Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

kkhanmd

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I always wondered if there was some sort of time or number or priority settings internally for active notifications and hence they turn out to be a hit and miss. Hopefully by Motorola"s next phone they have sorted this out.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I haven't had an issue with any of my apps. In addition to changing the setting in active display settings, I suppose I'd try toggling the notification settings in the app, or try an uninstall and reinstall and see if that helps.