Droid MAXX: Quick question...removeable SIM card?

Einsteindks

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Quick question...

Yes, a new 'micro' SIM, only slightly smaller than that used in the Droid Razr series.

fat-fingered and Maxx-ed out.

JY91

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site

Yeah. Its hidden in the volume rocker. Use a fingernail or pick or similar object to pry it out

T-Rob

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Yes, a new 'micro' SIM, only slightly smaller than that used in the Droid Razr series.

fat-fingered and Maxx-ed out.

Hmmmm...ok. I currently have the Razr Maxx and I'm stationed in Germany. I presently have my Verizon account suspended and am using a German SIM card. I'll be coming back to the US next month for a trip and was thinking of upgrading my phone. I was really interested in the Droid Maxx, but I'm not sure if the German SIMs will fit this phone.

Any idea?

vzwuser76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

I was gonna say this. IIRC, it went Sim, micro Sim, and now nano Sim. What's next, pico Sim? Any smaller and we're gonna need a microscope and tweezers.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site

I was gonna say this. IIRC, it went Sim, micro Sim, and now nano Sim. What's next, pico Sim? Any smaller and we're gonna need a microscope and tweezers.

Yeah, it's definitely easy to get the dumb size qualifiers mixed up. But, maybe the best way to remember or describe it is as the same size as the iPhone 5 series.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12