"Must get" Droid Maxx apps?

shaselai

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I just got a Maxx and I think at least I need to get a camera app for the bad camera settings... Any ideas on what apps to get for camera and other apps for maxx? I already installed the weather wallpaper that i really love among couple other apps...

Last edited by a moderator:

AustinAggie

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I didn't find I needed to install much.. (I like the simplicity of the camera app).

I use Textra, the stock testing app isn't very good - no dark theme, poor use of screen real estate. I also installed Nova Launcher, primarily just to get folders in the app drawer though it has some other useful settings. That's about it.. phone works pretty well out of the box. Oh, I did disable quite a bit of Verizon and other bloatware as well.

Codger1212

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Check out "Camera kk" for a camera app. It's basically the nexus 5 camera app with a lot of options. A great stock look. The SwiftKey keyboard is also a must in my opinion.

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
One not to miss is One More Clock to replace the stock Command Center which can be customized. With One More, you can link your own weather and clock apps, and even duplicate the circles theme. Way cool.