Best Wall Charger

Masheen

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Couple months ago, we had a party in the apartment and somebody lifted my OE charger for my Maxx. I've been using my Droid X charger which is 5v/850mA output. The chargers listed on Moto's website are displayed in Watts and Amps. I didn't look much into the conversion, but I assume that one of these chargers would be the most efficient for out phones?

Dual Port Charger

Duo Rapid Charger

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Couple months ago, we had a party in the apartment and somebody lifted my OE charger for my Maxx. I've been using my Droid X charger which is 5v/850mA output. The chargers listed on Moto's website are displayed in Watts and Amps. I didn't look much into the conversion, but I assume that one of these chargers would be the most efficient for out phones?

Dual Port Charger

Duo Rapid Charger

I have one of the second ones. I believe it's identical to what came with our phones. Output is 1150ma (even though the web site says 1.2 amp.)

I'm not sure about the first one, though I bet it's the same. They both say 6W, they both have dual ports. It just has a folding wall outlet, probably better for travel.

Masheen

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I have one of the second ones. I believe it's identical to what came with our phones. Output is 1150ma (even though the web site says 1.2 amp.)

I'm not sure about the first one, though I bet it's the same. They both say 6W, they both have dual ports. It just has a folding wall outlet, probably better for travel.

Thank you. I'm gonna go with the OE which is the second one listed.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Frankly, just get a highly rated 2amp one off of Amazon, so it will be able to charge anything you need to. The device regulates the charge, so it's not going to overcharge or be inefficient.

bkircher

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Have two of these
Rapid 2.1 Amp Home Travel Wall Charger Adapter 6 ft. Micro USB Cabl... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GS9CLO0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3446024

One from vzw bundle one from Amazon.

Great solid cord fits snug.

Sent from my XT1080m using Tapatalk

When ur plugged in, do u have any problems typing?? I remember when I bought a charger from the store, it would cause my phone problems when typing a text or something.

Posted via Android Central App

jfriend33

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
When ur plugged in, do u have any problems typing?? I remember when I bought a charger from the store, it would cause my phone problems when typing a text or something.

Posted via Android Central App

None whatsoever.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

jfriend33

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
I had serious problems with this on my Bionic but none with the Maxx.

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app

Uh oh. What problems on bionic? Please don't say the display would react strangely when charging?

Sent from my XT1080m using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy