Count me in! I'm part of the Droid Maxx family!!!

rockitdog23

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Well, after days of sitting on the fence, I went in and exchanged my 5S for the Droid Maxx! I was torn between the S4 and the Maxx but in the end, I wanted to try something that I've never tried before! I've had an S4 and it was nice, just didn't ever really love it and always missed my iPhone. I'm hoping I'll learn to love the Maxx! What a deal for only $99!!!

SeigaGen

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Isn't there a promo right now where you can purchase a Maxx for free with contract from vzw?

Welcome Aboard!

Sent from my XT1080M (Droid Maxx) using Tapatalk 4 Pro

rockitdog23

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Isn't there a promo right now where you can purchase a Maxx for free with contract from vzw?

Welcome Aboard!

Sent from my XT1080M (Droid Maxx) using Tapatalk 4 Pro

Yeah with the trade in of a working cell phone. I had no trade in so $99 was a steal for me.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

T-Rob

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Not trying to steal his thread, but I just got my Maxx yesterday too. I traded in my working Razr Maxx and they gave me $100 for it...so I got my new Maxx for free. ;)

phathands

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
Not trying to steal his thread, but I just got my Maxx yesterday too. I traded in my working Razr Maxx and they gave me $100 for it...so I got my new Maxx for free. ;)

Don't worry T_Rob we will give you a big hug too. With a tooshy squeeze if you're lucky.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

silverback

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Well, after days of sitting on the fence, I went in and exchanged my 5S for the Droid Maxx! I was torn between the S4 and the Maxx but in the end, I wanted to try something that I've never tried before! I've had an S4 and it was nice, just didn't ever really love it and always missed my iPhone. I'm hoping I'll learn to love the Maxx! What a deal for only $99!!!

My wife got the S4 at the same time I got the Maxx. She is more jealous of my Maxx every day. Especially when I say "Ok Google Now" and don't even touch the phone. Heheh. Plus the S4 has started temp bricking requiring battery removal about every other day. The Maxx hasnt so much as had a forced reboot since the day I got it.

Its a wise choice you made.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
You would think I have stock. Check out the Tylt Vu wireless charger. A great match for the Maxx.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk