After kit Kat, do i still have a maxx??

conan1071

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
Delayed update for a while. Accidentally updated. Now battery is horrible. I did factory reset, wipe cache, etc. And its been over a week. I got better battery on the galaxy s4.

Attachments

• 1401410008905.jpg
    1401410008905.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 82

conan1071

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
Delayed update for a while. Accidentally updated. Now battery is horrible. I did factory reset, wipe cache, etc. And its been over a week. I got better battery on the galaxy s4.

And when I attach picture to this post, it says android central has stopped.

Posted via Android Central App

P-raggles

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I have the update for a week now? My day started 5:30...USA today e mails. Flew to detroit...watched 2 episodes season 5 Archer...used Ever note constantly..toured 3 sites...took pictures like crazy.mostly with flash...pushed e-mail automatically....flew home..watched 2 more Archer episodes (not sure why Pam isn't dead). Now on Android central

41% left....I am pretty happy.

Last edited:

conan1071

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
Perhaps mine has just "settled in"

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app

Its been over a week for mine. It's not just the battery that's a mess, its also a lot of the programs don't work properly, can't double tap to zoom, email comes in with very small font, weak signal.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Its been over a week for mine. It's not just the battery that's a mess, its also a lot of the programs don't work properly, can't double tap to zoom, email comes in with very small font, weak signal.

I think that you should back up what you can, factory reset the phone, and start from there. That's the first step to determining whether it's a hardware issue that requires a warranty replacement or not. If you never factory reset after the original KitKat update, I'd definitely do it now. I know that the updates try to update in place, but after a big upgrade like that, I always think, it's better to factory reset and set up the phone again.

conan1071

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
I think that you should back up what you can, factory reset the phone, and start from there. That's the first step to determining whether it's a hardware issue that requires a warranty replacement or not. If you never factory reset after the original KitKat update, I'd definitely do it now. I know that the updates try to update in place, but after a big upgrade like that, I always think, it's better to factory reset and set up the phone again.

Thanks. I have done 2 factory resets and several wipe cache. The phone was fine before this update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae