Touchless Control Call Issue

beeare

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm running Art on the new 4.4.4 update and have an issue when trying to make a call using the Touchless Control feature, saying OK Google Now to make a call.

There is a setting that allows your call to start up on speakerphone automatically when using this feature to initiate a call, but since the update, it does not jump into speakerphone like it used to.

I've checked the settings and nothing has changed.

Can anybody else tell me if they are experiencing this issue?

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app

stpac

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I have the exact same problem. I use this feature frequently, and it worked fine until the update. I have wiped the cache and played around with the Touchless Control settings to no avail. I have not tried a factory data reset yet.

If this is a Touchless Control issue, then perhaps Motorola can issue a fix through the Play Store. Maybe we should post in the Motorola owners forum.

WallaceD

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
I use an app to control my speakerphone activation on calls. (The cleverly named "Speakerphone Control" is what I use.) It works great and is pretty flexible.

I never realized Touchless Control has it's own setting on this. I disabled the app and enabled the control in TC... and it didn't work for me. I'm not running ART, though. I guess it's a bug.

beeare

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I use an app to control my speakerphone activation on calls. (The cleverly named "Speakerphone Control" is what I use.) It works great and is pretty flexible.

I never realized Touchless Control has it's own setting on this. I disabled the app and enabled the control in TC... and it didn't work for me. I'm not running ART, though. I guess it's a bug.

How do you know?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol