Can the Active Display indicate whether the device is charging or not?

Moto disabled the charge LED (unless you root), and I'm getting tired of having to power the device on to check if it's charging. With wireless charging it's easy to think you are charging when you are not!

Also it would be great for active display to show the % charge on the display.

Why do I need to press the power button to see this? I know when you discharge fully, active display shows a red charging indicator. How about something for the normal times?
    09-05-2014 03:47 PM
    First off, with wireless charging, at least with my Qi?, there's a red light that repeatedly glows as it charges. Yes, you have to jiggle the phone to see the percentage.
    09-06-2014 12:54 PM
    Can the Active Display indicate whether the device is charging or not?

Moto disabled the charge LED (unless you root), and I'm getting tired of having to power the device on to check if it's charging. With wireless charging it's easy to think you are charging when you are not!

Also it would be great for active display to show the % charge on the display.

Why do I need to press the power button to see this? I know when you discharge fully, active display shows a red charging indicator. How about something for the normal times?
    As the above user said, the wireless charger may have a light that illuminates red indicating that its charging. Does yours have that?

Otherwise, the alternative is to wake the device and check that its charging - often times you will hear a notification when it's initially placed on the charger alerting you that its charging.
    09-09-2014 10:06 PM