Maxx --> Turbo

LinuxWeather

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
So I used another family plan upgrade and got the 64G Turbo. I was debating it long, but my brother wanted a Maxx, and so I just used his upgrade and he took my Maxx.

The point of this post ... Maxx lovers, you will love the Turbo!! I was debating the Nexus6 next, for the speakers but it was just too big.

The speaker on the Turbo is front facing, but I will admit the Maxx speakers rocked, and are slightly better regardless of them being rear facing. That's my biggest complaint, but it wasn't a deal breaker and if you're debating that as a reason not to get the Turbo, no worries there, the speaker is loud.

The Maxx is much lighter and thinner than the 64G, but I always felt a little worried about my Maxx and how I would pit it down, it felt a little less rugged than I wanted, the Turbo nylon feels much more rugged as advertised.

Maxx users will most likely want the nylon IMHO ... The metallic glass back just makes it feel like you are upgrading to another Maxx ... You of course want a good phone, but upgrading you kinda want something a little different and the nylon is a great touch.

So if you're a Maxx lover like I am, the Turbo 64G is worth the upgrade if you have it. If you don't though, its not worth the money right now, the Maxx was built to last, and I'd wait if you have 6-12mo left for a subsidized upgrade.

Just some thoughts ... You've all prob seen the reviews, but from a heavy Maxx user to now a Turbo --- there's no worries and I'm glad with the choice.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc