Why is my Droid Maxx shutting down?

A

AC Question

.Droid Maxx shutting down

In status, my up time runs to 2 minutes and roughly 76 seconds then my droid maxx shuts down. What is happening? I am unable to use my cell I had a no service on phone and i have done everything possible following information on internet. The cell wont stay on long enough to process. I have reset the phone following detailed info given. status, my up time runs to 2 minutes and roughly 76 seconds then my droid maxx shuts down. What is happening? I am unable to use my cell

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: .Droid Maxx shutting down

Welcome to Android Central! Does it actually finish the boot process and get to the homescreen? Does the cell radio ever pick up a good signal? Have you spoken to Verizon about this?

Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. https://motorola-global-portal.cust...swer_detail/a_id/93860/p/30,6720,8697/kw/safe
If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci