Cannot text video with Mini!

Rip

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
When I try to include a video of any size in an outgoing text I get:
"Message size limit reached.
Sorry, you cannot add this video to your message".
I called Verizon and the tech rep is getting the same message on his test phone!

Also, when others send me a text with a video included, the video is very pixelated/digitized/blurry/crappy.
I'm on the phone with Vzn now and will update with a solution soon...I hope! :mad:
Rip

Rip

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
As my fourteen day return period was nearing, I called Verizon again to see if there was a setting or a solution to both issues since the first VZ rep did not get back with me. Today, the agent and I conferenced in Motorola to see if this was a glitch/bug or ????.
I reviewed the Mini owners manual and on page 42 it mentioned how to text a video but omitted the ridiculous steps necessary to do so.
The Motorola rep said that with all of the "new" phones, you could only text a video by first creating a new text and then recording the video while you were in the new open text. Otherwise she suggested downloading one of many apps for a solution. I quickly boxed up the Mini and returned it. VZ rep wanted to charge me a $35 restocking fee. I reminded her the phone clearly did not function as described on the website, tv commercials or on page 42 of their owners manual and that charging me a restocking fee was not acceptable. Her supervisor finally agreed with me and I will continue to use my Razr Maxx a while longer. Too bad because otherwise, I really liked the Mini!
Regards,
Rip

Rip

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
So is there an APP that would allow you to do this with the MINI?

Yes, there are quite a few according to the Motorola tech. I tried one such app before I returned the Mini and it was ridiculously cumbersome...so the Mini was returned. :(
Rip

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton