Syncing existing contacts with Facebook

XtremeAaron

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
My fianc? just got the mini and I can't figure out how to get her contacts linked with they're Facebook profiles. Has anyone figured this out yet?

I must say I'm loving the phone and may have to get one for myself!

Sent from my Razr Maxx.

jguinan101

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
just got the phone today and loving it so far. having the same problem with syncing contacts to their facebook profiles. loved having that on my old phone.

also just incase some one else can help with this problem, got a new phone because my old one was 3 years old (HTC Incredible) and was starting to not work so well. the biggest problem was the on/off button on the top was really hard to use. the last few days the only way I've had access to my screen is either plugging the phone into the charger or having some one call me. well today as I was purchasing the mini I went to get my contacts transferred into the new phone and the old one was completely dead, now that it is fully charged again I can't get it to turn back on through the on/off switch so I was wondering if there is any other way to do this once the phone is off? thanks for any help.

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
If they are synced to your Gmail account then they should be available on the new phone automatically. Assuming you use the same Gmail account on the new phone.

XtremeAaron

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Her contacts are backed up to her google account and are on the phone. What she wants is to have a contacts Facebook info / picture listed like it did with her incredible 2. I couldn't figure it out.

Sent from my Razr Maxx.

jguinan101

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
no clue why they would remove that option, the worst part is I get facebook to sync but it doesn't do any thing. is UberSync just a downloadable app?

jguinan101

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
thanks for the advice, there are 3 different versions showing up when I searched the play store. UberSync Facebook Contacts, UberSync Facebook contacts -test, or just Ubersync

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad Edmund