Hey guys, just got my Droid Mini today and I like it a lot -- huge performance update from my old Droid X2. Only thing I don't like is the camera. It's fine, but I really think even a small software update that slightly ups the vibrancy/saturation/contrast could make its photos comparable to the iPhone 5 (which I avoided getting at all costs, but let's be honest, the photos are better.)

Has anyone more up-to-date with Android/Motorola updates seen an update like this happen for another phone? Do you think it'll happen for the new Droid series? To me it's a small software patch that could make a huge difference.

Alternately, does anyone know a different camera app that could grant us permission to control at least the image size (we're locked at 10mp and can't do smaller,) and possibly white balance, color correction, etc? I know they're going for simplicity but the lack of control can be a dealbreaker for some people, and it's pissing me off.

Thanks!
    09-08-2013 01:43 AM
    Someone posted in the X forum that a Moto employee said a camera update would come soon. Since they have the same camera hardware and software maybe it would come to the droid life as well. Time will tell...

-Sent from my Droid Mini.-
    09-08-2013 06:44 AM