High Battery usage from Android OS

wildman082

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Android OS is regularly using 25-30% of my battery which is much higher than my previous two phones. It's using more than the screen itself. Anyone else having the same issue? I did a wipe and I'm having the same results. I installed Better Battery Stats but I'm still trying to figure out how to read it.

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

phositadc

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Android OS is regularly using 25-30% of my battery which is much higher than my previous two phones. It's using more than the screen itself. Anyone else having the same issue? I did a wipe and I'm having the same results. I installed Better Battery Stats but I'm still trying to figure out how to read it.

Unfortunately this seems to be a common issue amongst all of the new moto devices. Results in pretty bad idle drain off 10-20% overnight.

Sent from my Nexus 7

scurvmeister

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site

My top two are always Screen and Android OS as well, and they're both usually in the 30%s. I don't know if it's just Motorola or what. Battery life has been pretty good for me, so I mean percentages don't mean a whole lot. However, if it is fixable and I can get even better battery life, I'd be all for it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon