attaching pics to texts, too many steps all of a sudden ?

engineshop

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Not sure exactly when it happened but it used to be if I wanted to attach a pic to a text, I would touch the "paper clip" and it would take me right to my gallery and I could select a picture. Now it goes to a menu, then another menu, then to the gallery then another selection and finally I can pick a picture. What in the world happened to make it this difficult ?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Can you give a better description of which menus appear now? Maybe some other app took away the default status from your Gallery.

engineshop

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Ok,
First menu gives you a choice of "pictures" etc, I think this is the same as before. You touch "pictures", this used to take me right to my gallery and I could select a picture directly. Instead, now it takes me to a menu that says " open from " and gives me a bunch of choices including "gallery". So I touch gallery, then I have to select " camera roll" and then finally I can select a picture..... Geeeeeze :( Five steps to attach a pic. I

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
When you see the first 'extra' menu (Open From), do you see an ALWAYS and JUST ONCE button below? If so, then you just need to select the gallery and open it with ALWAYS.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz