Not sure exactly when it happened but it used to be if I wanted to attach a pic to a text, I would touch the "paper clip" and it would take me right to my gallery and I could select a picture. Now it goes to a menu, then another menu, then to the gallery then another selection and finally I can pick a picture. What in the world happened to make it this difficult ?
    10-21-2014 06:16 PM
    Can you give a better description of which menus appear now? Maybe some other app took away the default status from your Gallery.
    10-21-2014 06:22 PM
    Ok,
    First menu gives you a choice of "pictures" etc, I think this is the same as before. You touch "pictures", this used to take me right to my gallery and I could select a picture directly. Instead, now it takes me to a menu that says " open from " and gives me a bunch of choices including "gallery". So I touch gallery, then I have to select " camera roll" and then finally I can select a picture..... Geeeeeze Five steps to attach a pic. I
    10-21-2014 10:29 PM
    When you see the first 'extra' menu (Open From), do you see an ALWAYS and JUST ONCE button below? If so, then you just need to select the gallery and open it with ALWAYS.
    10-22-2014 11:11 AM
    When you see the first 'extra' menu (Opened From), do you see an ALWAYS and JUST ONCE button below?

No, that would make it easy I am not sure if this issue started after a gallery app upgrade ? Oh well, I will keep searching for a solution when I have spare time.
    10-22-2014 09:53 PM