Recently my phone just updated. After the update anytime I recorded video from the camera or from an app, such as snapchat, there is a loud screeching noise. It started out small to where you could at least hear some noise from the background but now it's just the feedback. I've looked everywhere and apparently I'm the only one with this problem. Everything is fine with calling, speaker phone or normal, it doesn't happen during voice recording apps. Just when I record any video. Does anyone have any idea how to fix it or also having the same issue?
    06-10-2015 05:15 PM
    Recently my phone just updated. After the update anytime I recorded video from the camera or from an app, such as snapchat, there is a loud screeching noise. It started out small to where you could at least hear some noise from the background but now it's just the feedback. I've looked everywhere and apparently I'm the only one with this problem. Everything is fine with calling, speaker phone or normal, it doesn't happen during voice recording apps. Just when I record any video. Does anyone have any idea how to fix it or also having the same issue?
    Welcome to Android Central!

Are you recording your video to a SD Card? or to the internal memory?
    06-12-2015 12:38 PM
    Sorry for such a late answer. Some have theorized on the Maxx that the radios cause feedback when doing video recording with sound. It's a pain just to turn off your data connection to record a video.
    07-06-2015 05:04 PM