ok guys, ive looked all over for a solution for this problem, and nothing seems to work. im not super phone savvy, but i understand the gist of how this stuff works.
    so i have a droid mini by Motorola (2013) and it has become stuck in a bootloop. i have tried wiping the partion catche, and have even reset to factory settings, but alas, it still will not boot up past the droid eye thing. the normal startup audio cuts out as well, if that helps. I'm not sure what to do, this phone is on loan to me from a friend since my iphone was destroyed at a very eventful convention two months back. any help is appreciated. also, it is a verizon phone.
    06-15-2015 07:11 PM
    ok guys, ive looked all over for a solution for this problem, and nothing seems to work. im not super phone savvy, but i understand the gist of how this stuff works.
    so i have a droid mini by Motorola (2013) and it has become stuck in a bootloop. i have tried wiping the partion catche, and have even reset to factory settings, but alas, it still will not boot up past the droid eye thing. the normal startup audio cuts out as well, if that helps. I'm not sure what to do, this phone is on loan to me from a friend since my iphone was destroyed at a very eventful convention two months back. any help is appreciated. also, it is a verizon phone.
    Welcome to Android Central!

You can give this guide a look on how to try to recover the phone.

[GUIDE][VIDEO] Droid MAXX/Ultra/Mini - Retur… | Motorola Droid Ultra | XDA Forums
    06-18-2015 09:12 AM